Hibiscus cream for acne-prone skin
Herbsgarden has developed and tested the herbal cocktail for several years, for the Hibiscus cream to be the most effective for acne-prone skin.
With its use, existing pimples heal faster, their quantity decreases spectacularly, and their formation can even be completely avoided.
The light, fast-absorbing cream contains antiseptic and anti-inflammatory active ingredients, prevents the discoloration of possible scars and helps the spots to fade. Deeply absorbed, it rebuilds and makes the skin's natural protective layer healthy.
Recommended for teenagers and adults, men and women.
Blackheads and acne are not only a problem for teenagers, but also as adults.
Clogged pores, small black dots, inflamed acne, greasy shiny skin... if these problems sound familiar, then this is your cream!
Herbal extracts effectively reduce inflammation, irritation, excessive sebaceous gland function.
They disinfect the skin, and its antibacterial effect prevents the spread of inflammation
they soothe the irritated skin surface.
The plant oils in the cream are deeply and quickly absorbed, rebuilding and making the skin's natural protective layer healthy.
It exfoliates possible scars left after acne and fades blemishes.
0% water! The basis of the cream is the skin-soothing medicinal sage rich in active ingredients and hamamelis flower water, which is a blessing for acne-prone skin.
The main active ingredients of the anti-acne cream:
- Jojoba oil: effective antibacterial oil, normalizes the skin
- Calendula oil: exfoliating, wound healing
- Black cumin oil: skin antiseptic, anti-inflammatory
- Inca nut oil: skin regenerating, soothing
- Neem oil: anti-acne, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory
- Herbal cocktail: soothes, exfoliates, disinfects, regenerates, heals wounds, slightly exfoliates, reduces inflammation
- Medicinal sage: reduces itching, cleans, tightens pores
- Hibiscus extract: mild exfoliant, accelerates cell renewal
- Panthenol: hydrates, soothes
Ingredients / INCI
Ingredients / INCI