Sebum control anti-inflammatory and moisturizing zinc PCA + centella + green tea cream serum
Its active ingredients reduce excessive sebum production and blackheads. Provides adequate hydration for the skin. It has an astringent effect, soothes the symptoms of inflamed skin, reduces skin redness and the size of pores. Fragrance-free, alcohol-free, non-drying.
We also recommend it for oily, acne-prone, combination, blackhead-prone and redness-prone skin.
For the above complex problem, we have created a complex formula for you, in which the normalization of sebum production, reduction of inflammation and hydration go hand in hand.
The key ingredients are:
- Zinc PCA: zinc is essential for our body. It is also a basic element in skin care, it is important to refill it both externally and internally, especially if our skin is prone to inflammation. Zinc PCA is practically a salt in which zinc is bound to an amino acid derivative, PCA (NMF factor - natural moisturizer), in this form zinc can be maximally utilized when applied to the skin, and PCA helps to reduce excessive water loss.
- Centella, i.e. the Asiatic pennywort (also called as centella or gotu kola): a herb used in Asian ayurvedic medicine for centuries. It is beneficial for minor injuries, acne, abrasions and burns (such as sunburn). It is rich in flavonoids and phytosterols, which help the surface (epidermis) and deep layers of the skin to regenerate faster.
- Green tea extract: a completely natural granule extracted from the Camellia Sinensis plant, i.e. the tea bush. Its main active ingredients, such as polyphenols, catechins, caffeine and flavonoids (theaflavin, flavonone), work together for the health of our skin. With its antioxidant properties, it blocks harmful substances that accumulate in our body and slows down the generation of free radicals and premature aging of the skin. Astringent ingredient.
- Squalane: Squalane is a saturated modification of the unstable squalene, and at the same time a stable version. Squalene is one of the non-saponifiable lipids of vegetable oils (olive, amaranth, etc.) and forms an integral part of the hydrolipid layer of human skin. Skin-identical ingredient that does not leave a greasy feeling.
- Betaine: as a humectant substance, it prevents excessive evaporation of water from the skin and increases the feeling of hydrated skin. It is a particularly beneficial ingredient for sensitive skin, because betaine is able to prevent or reduce the unpleasant reactions of other irritants.
- Sodium PCA: One of the natural moisturizing factors (NMF) of our skin, plant-derived Sodium PCA, is chemically the sodium salt of pyroglutamic acid. This small amino acid derivative plays a major role in maintaining skin moisture. It is activated in the skin as pyroglutamic acid. Thanks to its excellent hygroscopic effect, it is able to bind and absorb the skin's moisture.
Ingredients / INCI
Ingredients / INCI